ElectricFireplacesCanada is committed to providing the most outstanding and personalized customer service in our industry. Our service representatives are experts in electric fireplace specification and selection. Each member of our team is empowered to make your experience a positive one.
ElectricFireplacesCanada will refund your purchase amount minus return shipping charges should you be dissatisfied with any electric fireplace package.
- You must notify us of your intent to return within 30 days.
- The item must be returned in sellable condition in the original packaging.
- Our return policy applies to cancellations made after an item has shipped or refusal at time of delivery.
- You will be responsible for return shipping charges.
- There is no restocking fee charged for items returned in their original packaging.
- Refunds will be applied to same payment method used when original purchase was made.
To request a return authorization number and instructions:
Hours: 8am-7pm CST Monday-Thursday • 8am-5pm CST Friday • 10am-3pm CST Saturday
We will respond to your requests within 24 hours.
Damages or Defects:
We are committed to making sure you are satisfied with our products. Your order is inspected prior to shipment to ensure all items are in excellent condition before they leave our facilities. Although our products are packaged securely to prevent any damage it is possible that damages may occur during shipment. Before signing for the shipment inspect the carton and contents (note: FedEx packages may not require signature). Should you notice any damage, please note it on the bill of lading, refuse the shipment and contact us immediately, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888.867.1172. Prior to delivery we will email you complete delivery acceptance instructions.
NOTE: We cannot be held responsible for the cost of repairs or replacement of damaged items if there is no notation on the Freight Bill of Lading/Acceptance Log. If you are unable to inspect the contents at the time of delivery, make a notation on the lading that there appears to be some damage to the contents and that you were not able to inspect the contents before signing. You then have 24 hours to initiate a damage claim with us.